Opotiki is a small rural town surrounded by beautiful beaches and rivers, there is the Motu Trails which is a cycle/walk way around the outskirts of town, we have an annual competition called the motu challenge which is swimming, running and cycling.
There are plenty of fishing, hunting and diving spots along the coast.
* At least 5 years experience in dairy farm management or assistant management role.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Understands the importance of pasture management.
* Strong forward and strategic planning and time management skills.
* Confident to train junior staff and identifying what skills need to be developed through an external training provider.
* Must pass a pre employment drug test and police check.
* Must be living in New Zealand to apply.
* Visa holders must have a current working visa to apply.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Roimata Ngametua (HR/H&S Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure that you have at least three (current) referees.Apply for this job