|Company:||Kiwi Health Jobs|
Where you’ll be working: Operations Coordinator – Cardiovascular & Critical Care, Waikato Hospital
The details: Permanent full-time, 40 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in a critical role providing operational and administrative support to the Operations Manager, Cardiovascular and Critical Care.
About the role:
The role is based at Waikato Hospital and is critical in allowing the Operations Manager and their team to get on with the leadership and delivery of high quality health outcomes by taking on board and executing their administrative workload. You’ll also provide day-to-day operational support in the form of project coordination, performance and compliance reporting, coordinating medical recruitment, managing expense reports and a range of other tasks.
The ideal person:
• You’ll be an experienced office manager or project coordinator who’s used to working in a complex environment.
• You’ll be capable of working with, understanding and presenting data so that decisions can be made to improve quality, performance and growth.
You’ll also have:
• An exacting attention to detail.
• Experience working with and understanding data for improvement purposes A strong customer service drive, being willing to help or problem solve wherever required.
• An understanding of a healthcare environment.
• A proactive approach and willingness to take on new tasks or challenges.
• The ability to effectively manage conflicting demands on your time and make decisions in pressure situations.
• A strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccination for health workers policy. The policy prescribes mandatory vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB before you start your employment.
Waikato District Health Board provides health services in the Waikato region to a combined population of over 400,000 people, and tertiary-level services to the midland region, with a population of over 840,000. Our people are fundamental to our success; we have a diverse workforce of over 7,000 employees who directly reflect the diversity in our communities, providing care and support to more than 100,000 patients each year.
The Hospital & Community Services directorate is currently undergoing significant transformation as we transition to a new organisational structure and realign our services to positively impact patient outcomes.
Please apply directly online. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Joanne.Macdonald@waikatodhb.health.nz. To review the position description, please click here.
Application closing date: 2 February 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: