Terms & Conditions
- General terms
- Advertiser terms
- Partner terms
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
privacy notice govern Adzuna's relationship
with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use
The term "Adzuna", "Adzuna Australia", "us" or "we" refer to Adzuna
Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 166 547 851 ) (and its related bodies corporate), the owner of the website, whose
registered office is 1 Darling Island Road Pyrmont NSW 2009. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer
of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be
liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential
loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in
connection with, the use of this website.
You grant Adzuna a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to publish, and to sub-licence
the publication of, any content you submit to or via the website, in any form or medium, including print, online
or other. You warrant that you are authorised to grant Adzuna the licence in this paragraph.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited
to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with
the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Adzuna takes no responsibility for,
and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. We have no responsibility for or control over the content of the linked website(s) and the
inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We do not moderate content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to New South Wales
These Advertiser Terms are entered into by you and Adzuna. The terms "Adzuna", "Adzuna Australia",
"us" or "we" refer to Adzuna Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 166 547 851) (and its related bodies
corporate), the owner of the website, whose registered office is 1 Darling Island Road Pyrmont NSW 2009. The term
"you" refers to the organisation listed on the account you created, which by doing you represent you have
the authority to agree to this Agreement for that party.
You confirm that you are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, any third party for which you
generate advertising. You also agree that:
Your use of Adzuna is subject to all our terms and policies, including our privacy notice. Our policies may be
modified at any time.
You are solely responsible for all advertised listings content (including timely supply of content and ensuring
all advertising content is error free), advertising options selected and ensuring that feeds are correct and up
to date at all times and in line with all technical and quality guidelines. You accept that Adzuna may modify or
remove content at any time. You agree that Adzuna may display your content on its website as well as distribute
such content to carefully selected third party partners, and will display such content in the manner and under
the heading or classification Adzuna deems relevant. You grant Adzuna a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive,
irrevocable licence to publish, and to sub-licence the publication of, your content in any form or medium,
including print, online or other. You warrant that you are authorised to grant Adzuna the licence in this
Your advertising shall comply with all relevant laws and regulations, and you shall not advertise anything
misleading or deceptive, or which is in breach of any third party rights or requires any consent or
authorisation which you have not obtained. You must not engage in any illegal or fraudulent business practice in
any state or country where your listings content is displayed. You represent and warrant that all your
information is correct and current; you hold and grant Adzuna and its partners all rights to copy, distribute
and display your content, and that your content and website will not violate any applicable laws.
You shall be charged and shall pay Adzuna based on the agreed price per click multiplied by actual clicks or
other calculation methods we may agree. Charges are solely based on Adzuna's click measurements. Charges quoted
are exclusive of taxes, and you will be charged GST as applicable. If offered credit, you will pay all
outstanding amounts within 14 days of the date of any invoice. You are responsible for paying all fees Adzuna
incurs to collect overdue amounts.
- In the absence of further instructions at the end of an advertised period, Adzuna will continue to advertise
your listings at the agreed price and budget until we receive any notice of a change.
- In the absence of any insertion order or longer term agreement, any advertising may be cancelled by you at 1
working days notice.
- You shall indemnify and defend Adzuna, its agents, affiliates, and licensors from any third party claim or
liability (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of your use of Adzuna.
During the period that you advertise and for 6 months afterwards should your advertising be terminated for any
reason, you shall not, directly or indirectly, personally or through others, solicit or attempt to solicit the
employment of any employee of Adzuna, or ask any employee or contractor to cease their contract with Adzuna. You
accept liability for the direct and indirect consequences of any breach of this clause and will make good any
losses caused to Adzuna as a result.
- Violation of these policies or this Agreement may result in immediate termination of this Agreement or your
account without notice.
- Adzuna makes no warranty that (i) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free; (ii) any
errors in the service will be corrected. Adzuna shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred
by the advertiser, however caused. Adzuna's aggregate liability shall not exceed the amounts paid or payable to
Adzuna as determined by these terms.
These Partner Terms are entered into by you and Adzuna. The terms "Adzuna", "Adzuna Australia",
"us" or "we" refer to Adzuna Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 166 547 851) (and its related bodies
corporate), the owner of the website, whose registered office is 1 Darling Island Road Pyrmont NSW 2009.. The terms
"you" or "Publisher" refers to the organisation which has joined the Adzuna Partner Program,
which by doing you represent you have the authority to agree to this Agreement for that party, and any other
organisation or agency involved in fulfilling your obligations.
Adzuna shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a particular applicant or site for
participation in the Partner Program.
- To ensure that your website(s) comply with all applicable laws and Adzuna's policies at all times.
- To ensure that Adzuna's job listings or any other content syndicated to you only appears on the agreed
- To display the job listings on your website, app or emails to your users.
- Not to syndicate Adzuna's job listings to other websites or use them for any other purpose other than the
- To link to Adzuna as agreed from your website(s).
- To grant Adzuna a license to use your brand name and image, solely in the context of promoting the Adzuna
network on our own or third party websites where job advertisers learn about our service
Publisher shall receive payment related to the number of clicks generated and revenue earned by Adzuna, on
production of a suitable invoice after the end of any calendar month or such period as is otherwise agreed. Earnings
will be based on Adzuna's click measurements. If the amount owing to Publisher is less than $100, the balance will
not be invoiced but will carry over until such time that the month end balance exceeds $100.
Either party may terminate this Agreement and participation in the Program at one month's notice by sending a notice
by email to the contact email address specified by Adzuna in the case of Adzuna, and to the email address specified
in the Program in the case of Publisher.
Upon termination of a publisher from the Program, for any reason and by either party, Publisher shall immediately
remove all Adzuna content from all pages of its websites.
Publisher shall not disclose Adzuna Confidential Information without Adzuna's prior written consent. "Adzuna
Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Adzuna software, technology, programming,
specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other
performance statistics relating to the Program provided to Publisher by Adzuna; and (c) any other information
designated in writing by Adzuna as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation.
Adzuna makes no warranty that (i) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free; (ii) any errors
in the service will be corrected. Adzuna shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by the
publisher from participation in the program, however caused. In no event shall Adzuna's aggregate liability exceed
the amount of fees then due to the publisher as determined by these terms. Adzuna reserves the right to change these
terms at any time.